Tri-Point Construction has evolved in the last 10 years as a premiere Commercial General Contractor in the Houston area.
Performing to a higher standard in all aspects of commercial construction, including: New construction, Interior and Exterior Renovations and Additions for all types of commercial institutions.
Tri-Point has completed projects in the Houston area varying in all sizes in cost and scope.
The project types include but are not limited to: New construction of Industrial Warehouse Development. Multiple Funeral Home renovations and funeral facilities throughout Texas for The largest Funeral home corporation in this country. Multiple high end commercial kitchen renovations for Sodexo Corporation in high rises throughout the Houston area. Complete interior renovation of one of Houston’s oldest shopping malls. High End condominium renovations and construction. Renovation of several Boys and Girls clubs in Houston and Galveston. Maintenance contract with Union Pacific RR to renovate and perform commercial maintenance on their commercial buildings and facilities throughout Texas.
Through our commitment and performance to our clients Tri-Point has become a contractor of choice by many major corporations in the private sector.
It is because of these relationships founded on the quality projects we have delivered that Tri-Point continues to grow at a rapid pace annually.
- Union Pacific Dayton Depot – New Construction 500k
- Union Pacific Headquarters Spring TX. – Commercial renovation 5.2 Million
- Sharpstown Mall Renovation – Commercial Renovation and build out 1.5 million
- Earthman Bellaire Funeral Home - Commercial Renovation 500k
- Boys and Girls Club of Galveston - Commercial Renovation 700k
- Forest Park East Funeral home - Commercial Renovation 300k
- Kingwood Funeral Home - Commercial Renovation 300k
- Randall Reed Planet Ford - Commercial Renovation 300k