Tri-Point Construction approaches each retail project with a cooperative mindset, working with clients, architects and subcontractors toward the common goal - successful project delivery.
Our diverse construction portfolio and specialized divisions ensure that each project is matched with appropriate resources and expertise. Through technical skill, preconstruction know-how and self-performance capability, we anticipate project challenges; develop solutions that meet clients' objectives and ultimately delivering quality projects on time and under budget. In this way, our work today continues to meet the stringent standards of quality and integrity expected from our clients and ourselves.
Through our commitment and performance to our clients and its citizens Tri-Point has become a contractor of choice by many major companies and developers in the private sector.
It is because of these relationships founded on the quality projects we have delivered that Tri-Point continues to grow at a rapid pace annually.
- Plaza Americas - El Mercado (Build out 40,000 sq. ft. shopping center) 1.2 million
- Sheik Shoes – (Build out for retail) 250k
- Burkes Outlet - (Build out for Retail) 250k
- Randall Reed Planet Ford (Interior and Exterior Renovation) 500k
- Camille La Vie (Interior Build Out) 250k