Tri-Point Construction has evolved in the last 10 years as a premiere Municipal General Contractor in the Houston area.
Performing to a higher standard in all aspects of Municipal construction, including: New construction, Parks Construction and Park repairs, Interior and Exterior Renovations and Additions for all types of Municipal institutions.
Tri-Point has completed projects in Houston and the surrounding areas varying in all sizes in cost and scope.
Tri-Point has earned the trust of the Municipalities in this area by delivering quality projects on budget and on schedule. Some of the Municipalities Tri-Point has worked for recently are as follows: City of Houston, City of Texas City, City of Galveston, City of Sugarland, City of Huntsville, City of Hunters Creek. Tri-Point has worked hand in hand with the architects and city officials on these projects ensuring the projects are delivered per the agreed upon design, cost and schedule.
Through our commitment and performance to our clients and its citizens, Tri-Point has become a contractor of choice by many major Municipalities in the public sector.
It is because of these relationships founded on the quality projects we have delivered that Tri-Point continues to grow at a rapid pace annually.
- City of Texas City – Robinson Stadium (New Construction of Multiple Field Houses)
- City of Texas City – First Lady Pavilion (New Construction of Large Public Pavilion)
- City of Galveston – Lassie League Sports Complex (Renovation of existing parks)
- Galveston Parks Board Municipal Building (Renovation of existing building)
- City of Sugarland – TE Harmen Senior center (Renovation of existing building)
- City of Houston – Edgewood Park (Renovation of existing park)
- City of Houston – Town Park Sports Complex (Renovation of existing parks)