The past two decades, the Tri-Point Management Team has been involved in a wide range of industrial construction.
New construction, Revamp and Maintenance of Industrial facilities. New construction projects for ground up Tank Farm and Loading Facilities. Piping and Equipment installations for Compressor Buildings and Compressed Air system upgrades. Piping and piping system installations for all types of industrial use. Area paving and metal building construction for the expansion of facilities and unit functionality. Demolition of industrial components and industrial buildings. Large Electrical upgrade packages to existing facilities. Metal building and canopy construction for employee use. Tri-Point Construction understands the ever demanding safety aspects of Industrial construction and safety is a big part of our culture. We understand that our client’s need for safety at their facilities is paramount and that our employees buy in to their safety culture is just as important as the delivery of a quality project. Our employees and subcontractors understand the nature of these environments and satisfy the e-verify status to work in these locations as well.
- Union Pacific RR - Avondale Waste Water Treatment Facility (Area Paving with New bldg. and Tank Farm containment repairs)
- Union Pacific RR - Southern Region Compressed Air System Upgrade
- NOV Tuboscope Longview - Addition to existing buildings and expansion of pipe racks
- Union Pacific RR - Englewood Hump Air System Upgrades (Addition to existing compressor bldg. Installation of new compressor with new compressor piping and overhead crane for maintenance)
- Union Pacific RR - Settegast Tower Repairs (Exterior structural stair tower removal and replace)
- NOV Tuboscope Corpus Christi - New Construction of new buildings for pipe restoration facility.
- Union Pacific RR - Settegast Yard Hump Line Canopy (New Construction of Structural Steel Canopy)
- Union Pacific RR – Waco Power House complete demolition.